Sunday, February 22, 2015

my visual gratitude journals...

i'm starting to think of my sketchbooks as visual gratitude journals especially through this difficult time where sketching my favorite things is making me happier. I also want to thank everyone so much for your positive thoughts and kind words, it means so much to me.




this is a sketch of my garden journal that will be in the upcoming Somerset Studio magazine in the expressions section at the back, i didn't know about it so it came as a very happy surprise.




I think a lot of the time my favorite part is adding in the different types of lettering, i feel like it always brings the page together for me. Time to get back to more sketching :)
Thanks again...

6 comments:

  1. I am so EXCITED and Happy for you! Well deserved..in such a pretty publication too.
    Love your Cotman set..your journal..the art..You ahve VICTORIA spot on!!Somerset Studio too..
    Your style has always made me think that you love Anthro.
    Take care Jenni..You inspire:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dear Jenni - congratulations and so well deserved. I have always loved your gorgeous journals. Now there will be more folks to see your lovely talent. So happy for you friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very new to painting and sketching. I didn't realise that it would be something that I could do and am amazed at how liberating it is to pick up a pencil and simply sketch. I shall be popping back now and then to see what you have been painting as I need all the inspiration I can find. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, love your pretty colored sketches! So yummy, some happy things you've got !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. Congrats on being published in Somerset!
    Aloha, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dieses ist eine Skizze meines Gartens Zeitschrift, die in der kommenden Somerset Studio Magazin im Abschnitt Ausdrücke auf der Rückseite sein wird, wusste ich nicht, um es so als eine sehr freudige Überraschung kam es.

    fifa-munzen.de

    FIFA 15 Münzen

    ReplyDelete